- ImmuHubs Team
The ImmuHubs Consortium welcomes feedback and input from the general public. Please use this Contact button to reach out to us.
- If you are a healthcare professional interested in setting up an ImmuHub at your location or participating in research or quality improvement programmes using the ImmuHubs Technology Platform, please contact us.
- If you are a stakeholder organization or media representative interested in learning more about the ImmuHubs project, please contact us.
- If you are a citizen or patient representative interested in the ImmuHubs Project, please contact us.
Work Package 4
Closing Gaps in Immunisation Coverage
- Evaluate the benefit of ImmuHub actions for public health
- Assess the impact of ImmuHub actions on vaccination uptake
- Integrate COVID-19 relevant technologies into public health strategy
WP 4 will be dedicated to concrete action to close immunisation gaps in difficult to reach or under- vaccinated populations in the European Region. To this end, we will be setting up 6 Innovative Immunisation Hubs (‘ImmuHubs’) in Cyprus, Finland, Greece, Poland, Portugal, and Serbia. Each country will set up hubs dedicated to three target populations in each country: In WP4, EAP/EPA will be assessing the impact of ImmuHubs Action on health literacy in the respective target populations. The impact of ImmuHubs Action on vaccine uptake will be analysed in WP6