- ImmuHubs Team
The ImmuHubs Consortium welcomes feedback and input from the general public. Please use this Contact button to reach out to us.
- If you are a healthcare professional interested in setting up an ImmuHub at your location or participating in research or quality improvement programmes using the ImmuHubs Technology Platform, please contact us.
- If you are a stakeholder organization or media representative interested in learning more about the ImmuHubs project, please contact us.
- If you are a citizen or patient representative interested in the ImmuHubs Project, please contact us.
Empowering families to Keep Vaccinations up to date
The SymptomSurvey aims to educate doctors and nurses, about what really matters to us when children, adults and elderly citizens experience COVID or flu-like symptoms.
The SymptomSurvey aims to learn, from the perspective of patients & caregivers:
- Which symptoms are important?
- How does improvement look like?
- What constitutes recovery from a patient’s perspective?