- ImmuHubs Team
Children with Asthma in PortugalApril 13, 2023
Podcast: Waldorf School and Immuhubs projectApril 13, 2023
VaccineSafety Initiative e.V., Berlin 10437
The ImmuHubs Consortium welcomes feedback and input from the general public. Please use this Contact button to reach out to us.
- If you are a healthcare professional interested in setting up an ImmuHub at your location or participating in research or quality improvement programmes using the ImmuHubs Technology Platform, please contact us.
- If you are a stakeholder organization or media representative interested in learning more about the ImmuHubs project, please contact us.
- If you are a citizen or patient representative interested in the ImmuHubs Project, please contact us.
ImmuHubs in Portugal will be lead by the Research Association for the Faculty of Medicine (AIDFM) team in Lisbon, and include
- Homeless people in Lisbon
- Students at a Waldorf School in Lisbon
- Ukrainian Seasonal Workers
- Children with Asthma