- ImmuHubs Team
Children with Asthma in PortugalApril 13, 2023
Podcast: Waldorf School and Immuhubs projectApril 13, 2023
VaccineSafety Initiative e.V., Berlin 10437
The ImmuHubs Consortium welcomes feedback and input from the general public. Please use this Contact button to reach out to us.
- If you are a healthcare professional interested in setting up an ImmuHub at your location or participating in research or quality improvement programmes using the ImmuHubs Technology Platform, please contact us.
- If you are a stakeholder organization or media representative interested in learning more about the ImmuHubs project, please contact us.
- If you are a citizen or patient representative interested in the ImmuHubs Project, please contact us.
University of Belgrade - Faculty of Philosophy
University of Belgrade (UBE) is the oldest higher-education institution in Serbia. The UBE Faculty of Philosophy – Department of Psychology is the most prolific psychology department in Serbia, with over 50 permanent academic staff members splitting their time between teaching and research. It is the only Serbian social sciences department listed in Shanghai Ranking. The Department of Psychology at the Faculty of Philosophy has a long-standing collaboration with other University units, as well as the Clinical Centre of Serbia, the Institutes of Public Health of Serbia and Belgrade, and various governmental agencies and civil society organizations. Finally, the Department is one of the leaders in international collaboration at University of Belgrade with over 20 international collaborations currently active.
The Department has several research units bringing together researchers in all stages of their career thus creating a productive and dynamic environment contributing directly to societal interventions. Apart from established international and local scientific collaboration, the Faculty of Philosophy – Department of Psychology at UBE has longstanding and strong collaborations with the local non-profit sector as well as professional societies and charitable organizations focused on helping disadvantaged groups, e.g. those with low socioeconomic living conditions, internally displaced people following the War in the 1990’s etc.(e.g. Psychological Innovation Network, Klikaktiv, Civic Innitiatives , Biopolis, Open Society Foundation Serbia). UBE liaises with relevant state agencies. UBE team members provide services and cooperate with professional associations.
- Kaja Damnjanović , PhD (Team Facilitator; ImmuHubs Serbia Coordinator)
- Milica Lazić, PhD, postdoc
- Sandra Ilić, PhD student
- Ivana Pavlović, MA
- Damnjanović K., Graeber, J., Ilić, S., Lam, W., Lep, Ž, Morales, S., Pulkkinen. T., & Vingerhoet (2018). Parental Decision-Making on Childhood Vaccination, Frontiers in Psychology, 9, 735. org/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00735
- Enea, V., Eisenbeck, N., Carreno, D. F., Douglas, K. M., Sutton, R. M., Agostini, M., … & Leander, N. P. (2022). Intentions to be vaccinated against COVID-19: The role of prosociality and conspiracy beliefs across 20 countries. Health communication, 1-10. https://doi.org/10.1080/10410236.2021.2018179
- Damnjanović, K., Ilić, S., Pavlović, I., & Novković, V. (2019). Refinement of Outcome Bias Measurement in the Parental Decision-Making Context. Europe’s Journal of Psychology, 15(1), 41-58. doi: 10.5964/ejop.v15i1.1698 – about parental decision on vaccination
- Lep, Ž., Ilić, S., Teovanović, P., Hacin Beyazoglu, K., & Damnjanović, K. (2021). One Hundred and Sixty-One Days in the Life of the Homopandemicus in Serbia: The Contribution of Information Credibility and Alertness in Predicting Engagement in Protective Behaviors. Frontiers in Psychology, 2562. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2021.631791
- Damnjanović, K., Lep, Ž., & Ilić, S. (2021). Intentions to vaccinate children against covid-19: the credibility of informationand emotional-cognitive alertness 10.31234/osf.io/f2b5w
The Faculty of Philosophy-UBE has been very active in both scientific cooperation through European projects that offer ample opportunities for students and staff capacity building, but also in providing services and cooperation to public policies in all fields that are studied by the team members (eg. Kaja Damnjanović was a consultant and co-authored the following national reports which were implemented in communities: on social exclusion and poverty, on civic education, religious education, and COVID-19 pandemics). Regional leaders in knowledge in experimental approach to complex cognition, together with JDM, reasoning, heuristics and biases, risk and probability, medical and health decision making, psychological approaches to rationality, methodology as well as history and philosophy of science, social epistemology provide a favorable operational capacity for scientific collaboration and technology transfer.